WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We refer to “personal information” as any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. This refers to an individual's name, home address, phone number, birthday, financial information, etc.
WHAT IS NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
We refer to "non-identifiable information" as any information that does not contain any personal information. This may include but not limited to what page on our Site clients visit the most, length of time a client spends on a page, etc. It also applies to cookies being collected through our third party online and social media platforms such as WIX, Instagram and Facebook.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you access Gem by Carati through the website, we may receive information that is non-identifiable. Gem by Carati may collect the information in our databases that is run and overseen by Gem by Carati affiliates, agents or service providers. Examples of the information that is being collected is the number of visitors to the website or social media platform, number of visitors on each page within the website. Please note that no Personal Data is received or being utilized in this process.
Other information may be collected through cookies and other technologies. A cookie is a piece of data that that may be collected from visiting a site. It helps remember information that was previously entered in previous browsing activities. Cookies can help record information such as names, addresses, and credit card numbers that was formerly provided.
A few of the general purposes of cookies are as follows:
- Essential Operational: Cookies are necessary to operate our services. It helps our clients navigate and avail our services in an easier manner.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies are utilized to ensure optimum performance and functionality of our website.
- Analytics and Customization: Our site relies on third party cookies to gather information on the usage of our Site. It analyzes what information such as the number of visitors we may have as well as what pages potential clients are focusing on.
- Targeting and Advertising: Cookies allow us to collect data to better understand our demographic. This will allow us to tailor our promotions and services to specific clientele.
- Social Networking: Third party social networking platforms are utilized to help promote our services. Therefore, cookies help visitors and clients share our pages.
If you wish to decline cookies through accessing the settings in your browser, you may not be able to use certain features on the website or our third party social networking platforms. For more information regarding cookies and how to block them, please visit:
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
In order to provide better services, Gem by Carati conducts research regarding client demographics, interests, behaviour based on the personal data and other informative data provided to us. All the information collected through this process is updated quarterly and may be shared with Gem by Carati's affiliates and subsidiaries. We do not identify you personally, however the information may also be utilized in current and future business partners.
If information is provided for any reason, we may use that personal data to connect with you. For example, if you had any inquiries regarding our services, we will use your e-mail and name to provide an answer. The non-identifiable information collected through our website and other online platforms will be used in order to improve our services. Gem by Carati, its subsidiaries and affiliates may contact you through the information you have provided to relay any future services and promotions that may be of interest.
If you wish to opt out from receiving future messages from us, you have the right to remove your name from our mailing list.
We may use the collected information you disclose (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the requested service
- Inform you regarding the shipping information to track your order
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests
- Review disclosed information for errors, omissions and accuracy
- Prevent and detect fraud
- Improve our services
- Improve our marketing strategies and overall customer experience
- Identify and understand our client demographics, preferences, and behaviour
- Administering and fulfilling contests and promotions
- Process and respond to your application for current and future career inquiries
- Comply with Gem by Carati's applicable legal requirements and procedures
- Other uses with your consent
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Gem by Carati takes all necessary precautions in order to protect our client's personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Individuals, subsidiaries and other affiliates are mindful of their responsibilities to ensure your information is secure and confidential.
The reason for collecting personal information is to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees owed, troubleshoot problems and to invoke the Terms and Conditions stated by Gem by Carati and other actions as permitted by law.
POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
This Site is not directed towards individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If a parent or guardian becomes informed that he or she provided us with information without their consent, please contact us at email@example.com. Once we are notified regarding such matters will we delete the information provided to us from our records.
REVIEWS, TESTIMONIALS, FEEDBACK, ETC.
We appreciate your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., allowing us to develop and improve our services. By making such submissions, you are giving us your consent to utilize these submissions as we see fit. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions page.
Last Updated: 11/23/2018